CONTACT SENATE JUDICIARY – URGE HEARINGS ON GUN BILLS
We have received word that Senate Judiciary Chairman Greg Brower has not scheduled hearings on several of our gun bills. We are hearing conflicting reports on whether he intends to schedule hearings; at this point it appears he has decided that he will not bring Campus Carry to a hearing. The committee has until May 15th to vote these bills out of committee or they won’t move forward this legislative session. The members of Senate Judiciary need to hear from Nevadans.
Those interested in the gun bills need to show Chairman Greg Brower how much support there is for all of the gun bills awaiting hearings in the Senate Judiciary Committee. Do not wait, please contact the committee members and request an up or down vote on all those important bills. And please help us spread the word. These bills will not move forward without your help.
• Assembly Bill 100 – direct the Attorney General to defend the 2nd Amendment
• Assembly Bill 139 – expand CCW reciprocity
• Assembly Bill 148 – campus carry
• Assembly Bill 352 – carrying in public buildings
• Assembly Bill 357 – restoring the rights of non-violent felons
• Assembly Bill 404 – clarify CCW renewal periods
Some other bills you may be interested in are:
AB121 – Education Committee, AB136 – Natural Resource Committee,
AB167 – Health and Human Services, SB175 – Judiciary Committee,
SB229 – Transportation Committee, SB240 – Judiciary Committee
Senate Judiciary Committees